Help the Timbo Afrika Foundation
Support the Timbo Afrika Foundation
Make a donation to support the Timbo Foundation
Your general contribution enables direct actions such as;
- Creating a platform for Timbo and local communities to communicate and learn from each other.
- Strengthen our organisational and operational capacity on the ground.
- Investing in tools and equipment for our projects for local staff and volunteers.
As a big THANK YOU, you will receive:
- A video update from our researchers and guides once every three months, showing the impact of your contribution, delivered straight to your inbox. You can use all images for your own marketing and branding purposes.
- A loyalty program discount on your stay in Botswana or Mozambique at our beautiful Koro River & Island Camp or Machangulo Beach Villa, Mozambique.
- And last but not least, the fulfilment of knowing you are actively supporting and involved in the conservation of wildlife and wild places, for yourself and for the generations to come….
In the form below you can leave your name, e-mail address and specify which amount you would like to donate.
About the Timbo Foundation
Albert Hartog, his uncle, and long time investor in Africa plus very passionate about wildlife, decided to set up ‘Stichting Timbo Afrika’. In commemoration of his nephew and to support and operate projects related to nature preservation and wildlife conservation throughout Africa,where possible in combination with helping young people build up a future in the wildlife economy.
The long term vision and dream is to create a large nature reserve who will carry the name ‘the Central Tuli Game Reserve’, to protect and do research to endangered wildlife. We are working on game corridors so that wildlife can migrate freely between the larger nature reserves connecting Botswana with Mozambique over 70,000 hectares. In this way wildlife can migrate freely and most importantly safely. Also, critically endangered species- such as black rhino and sable antelope- can be re-introduced to the area and start breeding. We have set up an anti poaching system together with Smart Parks.
At the same time the local communities as major stakeholders, will partner with us and will be trained to manage this area, or our accommodations, as full time employees. Also, youth and the next generations will be trained as wardens for nature reserves.